Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome To My Blog


This is my first blog post so I thought I would start by introducing myself and tell you what to expect from my blog. I am a 29 year old travel agent living, working and playing in Ottawa, ON. I don't really have one topic or genre that I will be blogging about. I will write about anything that I end up being passionate about. This could included (but is not limited to) current events, scandalous entertainment stuff, book/movie reviews, or just general musings.I want everyone to feel free to comment. I enjoy hearing people's opinions and love getting to know new people. I will post whenever inspiration hits....usually while drinking a glass of wine. I hope you enjoy what you read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...