Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It spotlights titles that we can not wait to get our hands on.

My choice this Wednesday is Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum. The expected release date is May 10, 2011.

Here is the GoodReads synopsis
DIE FOR ME is the first of three books about Kate, a sixteen-year-old American who moves to Paris after the death of her parents. She finds herself falling for Vincent, who she discovers is not the typical French teenager he appears: he is something else entirely.

DIE FOR ME presents a new supernatural mythology presented in a city where dreams are sometimes the same as reality.
I was sold on this as soon as I realized it was a paranormal romance set is Paris. The cover is also quite pretty. There are so many amazing books coming out in the next few months; can't wait.

What are you waiting on.....

1 comment:

  1. Something else entirely, huh? Something we both love. Interesting another book to add to my list. lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...