Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Siobhan Vivian and Jenny Han Talk Burn for Burn



I loved Burn for Burn so much. It totally surprised me and left me wanting the sequel right away. This video is super fun, and the authors let you know a little bit about the characters and setting of the novel.

The cover for After Party by Ann Redisch Stampler


So pretty! I do not even know what this novel is about and I want it. I love the cover so much. I am excited to get a synopsis so I pine even more for this one.

The cover for The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter 


Aimee's novels always have such pretty covers, but I think I love this one the best. Very eye catching. Curious about the tag line 'Immortality or Love. You can't have both.' though. After the cliffhanger of Goddess Interrupted I am glad to hear that this one was pushed up a bit!

TV

Season 2 Once Upon A Time Promo Art


Magic is coming!!!! This makes me so excited. Emma looks bad ass, and the purple smoke from the season one finale is taking center stage. Can it please be the end of September already?!


So that's it for me this week! What are you obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...