Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover of The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon


The cover is certainly eye catching. I have been hearing so much about this debut novel already, so I have high expectations. It sounds amazing, and I love that it's set in England. Check out the Goodreads synopsis for more details. Entertainment Weekly also has a sneak peek at a few pages of the novel up too.

MOVIE

Beautiful Creatures movie

So I have advance screening passes to see this on Wednesday. I am super excited to go! I read the first two books in the series so far, and think they could be pretty awesome movies.

Warm Bodies

Yes, again. Go see it now that it's in theatres. Yes it's cheesy, and fun. It is a movie that knows exactly what it is supposed to be, and doesn't take itself seriously. It's sweet, and Nicholas Hoult will seriously charm you.

OTHER

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries

Are you a fan of Pride and Prejudice? If so you HAVE to watch the modernized web series that Hank Green is currently working on. It's funny, touching and the characters are amazing. You'll really start to care about them. The entire story can be started from the beginning at the official website.

Ottawa Book Blogger Meet Up

The more stuff comes together for this, the more and more excited I get. Almost everything is ready to go for Sunday February 10th. Expect a recap on the following Monday!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited to go see Warm Bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing Warm Bodies today - so excited! I'm also attending the meet up this month and I'm really looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...