Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TV Lovers Wanted


As most of you know my other love, other than books, is TV. I often talk about my favourite shows in my Weekly Obsessions post at the end of the week. I have always wanted to do some TV recaps, but do not have the desire to host a second blog myself.

Kelly, from KellyVision, who also LOVES TV and I came up with the idea of perhaps creating a joint blog. We could each recap a show we loved, and include other news. I wanted so that each of us was not responsible for all the content, because this book blog takes up a lot of my time already.

Now, in order to have a full blog worth of content I am looking for others who may want to take part. Have you wanted to recap a TV show, but don't have the time to commit to a full TV blog? If so drop me an email (aglassofwineblog@gmail.com) and let me know what TV shows you're into recapping, and we'll see if you'd be a perfect fit for this.

As this is in the early planning stages lots of input will be welcome, so you'll also get a chance to shape the way this blog comes together.

Looking forward to seeing who might be interested!


4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I am a total TV-aholic but I try to keep it separate from my book blog. It's an organizational thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh, the only show I've been recapping is Under the Dome. I'm moving next month and will have cable again... Dracula & Sleepy Hollow are def in my "to watch" list, but I do TV on my "book blog"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea. I don't keep current enough on my shows to participate (I often let them build up on my DVR and then watch a bunch at once), but you'll definitely have to let us know when it's up and running and I'll check it out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate in this, but I have a harder time keeping up with TV than I do with books! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...