Thursday, November 12, 2015

2016 Most Anticipated Event Announcement



It's that time of year again. 2015 is ending and the excitement for 2016 releases is beginning. I am once again hosting an event to highlight the novels I am most anticipating next year!

The event will kick off on the 19th of November with a different title or guest post being featured each there. There will also be a fun prize pack available at the end that will include the winner's choice of pre-order of any of the titles, and a bunch of other goodies.

I am so excited to share this year's selections. It's includes novels about boy bands, genies, a Queen of Hearts, some that are inspired by the 1920's and, of course, some that feature my favourite boy who wouldn't grow up (plus MANY more).

I think there is a little something for everyone and hope you find a new book to be excited about in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...