Saturday, June 17, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A few fun things were announced this week.

OTHER


Funko's San Diego Comic Con exclusive Pops

Pretty sure everyone is aware of my Funko addiction. This time of year is especially exciting as the San Diego Comic Con exclusives are announced. Plenty of them are shared with retailers such as EB Games and Hot Topic and will be obtainable for those not attending the convention.

Funko has announced a few waves at this point, and their television wave was the first that had a few Pops I was interested in pick up.

First up, in order to complete my Stranger Things collection ...


Steve! I love that they captured his hair perfectly. haha. If you've seen Stranger Things you'll recognize the scene this Pop is modeled after and I cannot wait to add him to my collection.

Next is probably the Mr Robot Pop I am MOST excited for ... 


It has the iconic mask, and Elliott's trademark black hoodie. This is a must get for my collection.

Funko will continue to announce exclusives for the rest of June (every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and  into early July. I am sure there will be others I want as well, especially when the Disney wave is announced.

My Favorite Murder bracelets from ilove2stamp's Etsy Shop (link)

I have be binge listening to the My Favorite Murder podcast. I have mentioned it before as part of my weekly roundup, but I have become so obsessed that I now want merchandise. I discovered this bracelet and I NEED it.


SSDGM (Stay Sexy Don't Get Murdered) is a motto and sign off that the hosts use and is something fans of the podcast have really embraced. This bracelet also has 'f*@k politeness' written on the inside which is another saying fans have embraced. I seriously LOVE this bracelet. It's something I would actually wear as well as it being a great piece of fandom swag.

Anna and the French Kiss inspired tea from The Tea Spot (link)

I discovered this tea at Book Expo and now really want to try some! The people behind Owlcrate were at Book Expo with a wheel full of prizes. One of the prizes on the wheel was this tea. I, sadly, did not win the tea but I did Google it as soon as I left and discovered that it is for sale on The Tea Spot's website. I have heard it is delicious and tastes like chocolate cherry goodness. Hoping to be able to try some in the near future and will report back.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love the bracelet! I haven't heard of that podcast, but I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...