Saturday, August 26, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are a few things that I found exciting this week!

BOOK

The Map From Here To There by Emery Lord (goodreads)

Emery Lord recently announced that The Start Of Me and You will have a sequel! I am very much here for this and cannot wait to continue Paige's story. It doesn't come out until 2019 but I am already excited to pre-order it!

TV/MOVIE
  
Stranger Things Character Posters

Season two of Stranger Things is getting closer, and we're finally starting to get a bunch of promo stuff to tease the upcoming season. The most recent reveal is a batch of character posters that are perfect. I love all of them, but I especially am into the Mike and Eleven ones!


 
You can view the rest over at the Stranger Things Twitter account. They are all worth a look but it also offers our first look at some new cast members. Why is not October already?!


MUSIC

Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do

I know feelings on the new Taylor Swift song are mixed, but I happen to love it. I have had this song on repeat since it dropped Thursday night. It lauchnes a bit of a different sound for Taylor, but I am totally here for it.



This single only makes me more excited for the full album to be released in November.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...