Friday, September 7, 2018

Ten Movie Challenge



I was nominated by Kelly (from Kellyvision) for this 10-Day Movie Challenge on Facebook. Since I like to break the rules and am not a big user of Facebook I decided that I would post all of my ten movies in a blog post.

The idea is to post 'a gif or an image from a film that has impacted me without a single explanation and nominate somebody to take the challenge.' I am going to start by nominating anyone who wants to do this challenge. Since I am not doing it daily I feel this adequately covers the ten nominations.

Now on to the ten movies that made my personal list:

One



Two


Three


Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine


Ten


Honourable Mentions




What are some of the movies that impacted you for whatever reason? Let me know in the comments! Feel free to share gifs!

*yes, I technically cheated with number one but you need both sides to that exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...