Saturday, November 3, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Finale by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)

The final book in Stephanie's series was recently revealed by Entertainment Weekly and it is just as amazing as I was hoping it would be.


It is so eye catching and matches the other two perfectly. It is hard to believe that the end of this series is so close. It's bittersweet. 

Cover of There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon (goodreads)

Sandhya Menon always has really fun, bright covers that immediately catch your eye and her newest is no exception to that. She has a brand and I love that all of her covers compliment each other. 


Sweetie looks great on the cover and I love how joyful she looks! It makes me think the book is going to be just as joyful.

MOVIE / TELEVISION

Isn't It Romantic Trailer

Trailers for the early part of 2019 have started to come out and this really charming one caught my eye. I am tentatively optimistic but this type of movie has the potential to be pretty cringe inducing.


This trailer seems to indicate that this is partly a satire of the rom-com while still being a rom-com. I laughed at a few moments (I loved the PG-13 part of the trailer) and it could be a good Valentine's Day hit.

Five Feet Apart Trailer

This is based off an upcoming YA release (it releases Nov 20th) that will be released on this blog a little later this month. I was immediately curious about the trailer and now that I have seen it I am totally going to see this movie when it is released.


It seems like a movie that is going to make me cry but it also looks like it'll be good. I think this movie (and the book) may end up proving more popular than people think simply because it is reminding me a little bit of The Fault In Our Stars.

OTHER

TBTBSanta

If you've followed me for awhile you'll know about The Broke and Bookish Santa Swap that happens yearly. It's an amazing way to spread some holiday cheer and I highly recommend signing up if you are able. It's really heartwarming to see all the excited tweets as people shop and send/receive their packages.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...