Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Waiting On Wednesday ... The Damned


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is The Damned by Renee Ahdieh

*MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL*


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Following the events of The Beautiful, Sébastien Saint Germain is now cursed and forever changed. The treaty between the Fallen and the Brotherhood has been broken, and war between the immortals seems imminent. The price of loving Celine was costly. But Celine has also paid a high price for loving Bastien.

Still recovering from injuries sustained during a night she can’t quite remember, her dreams are troubled. And she doesn’t know she has inadvertently set into motion a chain of events that could lead to her demise and unveil a truth about herself she’s not quite ready to learn.

Forces hiding in the shadows have been patiently waiting for this moment for centuries. And just as Bastien and Celine begin to uncover the danger around them, they learn their love could tear them apart.
I love paranormal stories, especially ones that feature vampires. The Beautiful delivered in a big way for and set up what I hope is an epic sequel by kicking the paranormal elements into high gear at the end of the novel.

This is perfectly timed as a summer release and I cannot wait to devour this one sitting by the pool.

Expected release date - June 9, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...