Thursday, July 2, 2020

Monthly Wrap Up and TBR


So we're at the beginning of another month. Everything feels so upside down because June was a really strange month. Things have slowly been reopening here and while I haven't been going out a lot I have ventured out to get things a bit more, and have gotten to see family. It's both extremely nice and extremely weird at the same time.

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in July I have to wrap up June. I read more than I expected I would based on how strange this month has felt and what it has meant for my focus.

The books that were on my list are:

In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)
Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre (goodreads)
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

She Died Famous by Kyle Rutkin (goodreads)
All That Heaven Allows by Mark Griffin (goodreads)
The Falling In Love Montage by Ciara Smyth (goodreads)
Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano (goodreads)
You Say It First by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)

I managed to read a few books this month and most of them were not on my list at all. At this point I am just accepting that I am not very good at this.

Here is what I managed to read in June:

Spin The Dawn by Elizabeth Kim (goodreads)
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano (goodreads)
All That Heaven Allows by Mark Griffin (goodreads)
Love, Creekwood by Becky Albertalli (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for June was All That Heaven Allows by Mark Griffin and the movie was Rear Window. My review of the movie was already posted if you were interested in checking that out.

Here is what I hope to read in July:


New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (goodreads)
Who Killed These Girls by Beverly Lowry (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to



You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson (goodreads)
Faith: Taking Flight by Julie Murphy (goodreads)
More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Mayhem by Estelle Laure (goodreads)

My July #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Who Killed These Girls by Beverly Lowry for the book and Penny Serenade for the movie. I have heard really good things about Penny Serenade so I am especially looking forward to watching that this month.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...