Tuesday, December 8, 2020

2021 Most Anticipated - Crossbones

The next book on my 2021 most anticipated list is another one that has very few details about it released.


Crossbones by Kimberly Vale promises to be a must read for those who love pirate lore and action.


Currently Goodreads only has a brief description as the official synopsis has not yet been revealed.
When the pirate king dies without an heir, captains compete for the island throne in a deadly treasure hunt that draws together a stowaway with a vengeful plan, an honourable captain, and a young pirate with something to prove.
Here are the top three reasons I cannot wait to get my hands on this:

1. Pirate lore! I love the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie so much and I hope this captures that same feeling of immersing myself into a brilliant pirate adventure.

2. A competition via a deadly treasure hunt. Yes, please. I hope we get to visit many locations and that there are plenty of stakes beyond just the throne.

3. The potential for brilliantly created characters. Pirate characters can be a lot of fun and they most certainly can be memorable. I see a lot of potential just in the characters teased in the description we do have so far.


Crossbones is currently scheduled for a autumn 2021 release (I see October as the month but that is subject to change). It sounds like a perfect fall read and I am very excited for it to be one of that season's splashy releases. 

As release details are still forthcoming there are no preorder links currently available. Be sure to add it to your Goodreads so that you remember to preorder as soon as it is available. 

You can stay up to date on details about this book by following Kimberly on Twitter, and by visiting her website

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next book on my 2021 most anticipated list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...