Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday ... True Crime Story

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is True Crime Story by Joseph Knox


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
On the outside, Manchester University student Zoe Nolan was blessed: intelligent, kind, popular and extremely talented. But then one night she goes missing. She is presumed dead but no body is found.

Years later, Evelyn, a young writer starts looking into that fateful night, and begins to uncover the sinister secrets that have kept Zoe's disappearance a mystery. As she records the testimonies of those who knew Zoe, she starts to build up a picture of a group of friends who loved and lied to hide the truth.

But as every true crime story tells us, the truth always comes out. Whatever the cost... 
This, from my understanding, is set up like a transcript of a true crime documentary. This immediately sold me on wanting to read this. It has already released in the United Kingdom but will be releasing in Canada (and the United States) this fall. 

Fellow Murderinos will probably want to join me in waiting for this book to be released. It definitely sounds like it could be a unique and chilling read.

Expected release date - November 2, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...