Thursday, January 20, 2022

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

It's been a bit since I've done one of these, but I am back and will hopefully be doing them every week again.

I have few things that I am excited about to share. 

BOOKS 

How to Survive Your Murder by Danielle Valentine cover (goodreads)

This book first caught my attention when it was teased as Scream meets Happy Death Day. It sounds like a lot of scary fun and I LOVE the cover that was recently revealed.


It is eye catching and I love the blood splatter! I love the white background as it allows the other elements to take the focus.

A Very Merry Bromance announcement (goodreads)

The Bromance Book Club series is a favourite of mine and the fifth novel in the companion series is holiday themed! 


I love this little teaser image to get us excited and it comes out THIS year so we have that to look forward for the upcoming holiday season.

I'm The Girl by Courtney Summers (goodreads)

Courtney Summers releasing a new book is always something to be excited about. She is one of the authors who can make me excited about her upcoming new release with absolutely no details about the plot of the book. I trust her with whatever premise and the teases she has been releasing on Instagram have made me VERY excited to learn more.

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Hamilton Funkos

Funko has just released the second set of Hamilton Funkos and I was VERY exited to see some of the inclusions in this newest batch.


We are getting a King George Funko! I am very excited to add him to my collection. I also love the Thomas Jefferson one. If you are a Hamilton fan these are up for preorder at various retailers. I may have preordered King George immediately!

The Lost City trailer

Sandra Bullock's upcoming movie reminds me a little of Romancing The Stone. It seems to be an adventure movie with some romance in it. It looks like a whole lot of fun!


I love everything about this. It looks super charming and like a good film for a night out with your friends. I love the banter between her and Channing Tatum's character and I hope it continues through out the entire movie.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...