Friday, December 2, 2022

#2023MostAnticipated - Bad Blood



My #2023MostAnticipated event continues with a book that mixes vampires with family drama. Morgan Rhodes kicks off her newest series with Bad Blood.


This book doesn't even have a cover yet but it already is near the top of my must read list for next year.


There also isn't a Goodreads synopsis but we do have the deal announcement which was enough to make me want it immediately.



Bad Blood releases in fall 2023 and preorder links are not currently available but be sure to add it to your Goodreads so you know when it can be purchased. 

You can find out more by following Morgan's Twitter or visiting her website. You can also find out more about her books by visiting the publisher website.

Are you a fan of books about vampires? If so let me know your favourite in the comments below. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my next pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...