Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. What do I do when I are not reading?

Well I have blogging that needs to be done (haha). Otherwise I have 3 amazing little munchkins (aka my nieces) that I try to visit often. I do enjoy going to the movies, writing letters to my penpals or just sitting in a pretty park.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Q. How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I get a lot of my books from the library. I also tend to buy A LOT Of books.

Happy weekend and Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. Story of mt life... kids and blogging IF I'm not reading!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to #FF, but have a happy friday and have a great weekend! New follower
    Check out my #FF www.thefictionfairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m seeing a pattern of book acquisition here. After all, there are just so many places to get books and so many different ways to read them.

    It’s hard to beat the library for price and selection but it’s even harder to beat the convenience of browsing BN or Amazon from a Nook or Kindle, hitting a button and reading the book you picked in about sixty seconds.

    As usual, my answer to this week’s Book Blogger Hop question is all over the map. Hop on over and read my multipart answer – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Reading Lark. I returned the favor and become a follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here :) Found you on Follow Friday! If you'd like to visit me back, my own FF post is here: http://skyink.net/?p=2363 Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I spend lots of time with my family as well when I'm not reading. I buy a lot of books as well, sometimes I buy too many books (there are piles upon piles of books in my room that I need to get reading lol.) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely try paperbackswap! It's great! I get most of my books from the library. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I have so many great parks near me. I almost never just sit in them. I really should.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower stopping by....

    Kristin @ http://kristincanread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...