Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

If I Should Die by Amy Plum cover


Lovely! I think it is just so pretty. I see a silhouette of what I believe is Vincent! The Eiffel Tower in the background and the soft colouring gives it a more romantic feel. I am super excited to see how this ends.

Cover of The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter


All these covers are amazing and so pretty. I think this one might be my favourite though. The tag line "Immortality or Love. You can't have both." scares me though. Poor Kate.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

A novel filled with magic, wonder and fantastic characters. You won't soon forget Blue, or her Raven Boys. If you haven't already, check out my review and be sure to pick up a copy of this movie. According to online information this novel has already been optioned for a movie and I hope it ends up coming one!

MOVIE

Beautiful Creatures Trailer


I have yet to read this series, but this trailer made me want to pick it up. Very excited to start it. I might get to it in December over the Christmas holidays.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. All the covers for Amy's series are so gorgeous!! Oooh good eye, Kathy. I totally would have missed the silhouette had you not pointed it out!

    YA books to movies make me so, so excited! I haven't read The Raven Boys yet but I LOVE Maggie's work, so I'm kinda dying to get my ands on it. And Beautiful Creatures!! Ethan and Lena aren't quite how I imagined while reading, but the trailer looks awesome and I know I'm going to LOVE it. I really adore the Southern charm in these books, so I'm excited to see how you'll like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, seriously? If I Should Die has to be the prettiest cover in the series. I SO didn't notice the silhouette, so I'm kind of excited you pointed it out :D

    And BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.
    I actually think I'm more excited for this than Iw as The Hunger Games :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...