Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

I loved the first book so much. I had high expectations going in for the sequel. Beautifully written, and just as dark and sexy as the first one. It was everything I wanted as the end of the series. I can't wait to share my review, and for Dance of the Red Death week to happen close to the date of release.

Summer Reading

It's finally starting to feel like spring here. I am hoping the trend continues and we get some gorgeous weather because I WANT TO READ OUTSIDE! Nothing beats reading a really addictive book while laying out by the pool, or in a beautiful park.

TV

NBC's Dracula



Jonathan Rhys Meyers as a vampire? YES PLEASE. Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula? *dies*. Luckily this trailer more than lives up to my expectations. I will be obsessed with this for the entire season if it delivers on what this trailer promises.

 ABC's The Betrayal and Resurrection 




Resurrection is based on the novel The Returned that is being released this Autumn. The trailer makes it look full of emotion, and it's beautifully shot. The little kid is the cutest and I am cautiously optimistic that it will be a decent show.

Betrayal looks like a twisty, soapy, dramatic filled guilty pleasure. I see similarities to the movie Unfaithful. I hope it's as good as the trailer makes it seem. These types of shows can either be really good, or laughably awful, so here's hoping.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...