Saturday, June 15, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

I've had a pretty insane mailbox this week. I got some amazing bookmarks from Bethany Griffin (Thanks Bethany, so much!) and a bunch of fantastic books.


Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Goodreads)
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker (Goodreads)
Teardrop by Lauren Kate (Goodreads)
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads)
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner (Goodreads)
Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne (Goodreads)

I purchased a copy of Dance of the Red Death and it looks so beautiful next to Masque! Ten Tiny Breaths sounds like it'll be really good. I am also so excited to be able to read Truly, Madly, Deadly. I was surprised to get the Random House Vault package with Teardrop, Steelheart, and The Eye of Minds. Huge thanks to Simon and Schuster Canada, Random House, and Raincoast for the review copies this week.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I got the same package from Random House, with the box of books! So cool! Very excited for Teardrop! Dance Of The Red Death looks very beautiful :) And yes, Ten Tiny Breaths sounds really awesome! Enjoy all of these awesome books sweetie!

    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...