Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Bethany Griffin's newest book

Bethany Griffin announced her newest novel, another Poe inspired tale, will be released this fall. The novel, titled The Fall, sounds amazing. It is based off of Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher. Needless to say I will be diving into Poe's version immediately to see where Bethany's inspiration came from.

MOVIE/TV

HBO Documentaries

I've gotten into watching HBO documentaries. I watched Love, Marilyn and I thought it was fantastic. It captured her essence and everyone was wonderful in it. I decided to check out some more, and stumbled upon Paradise Lost. A sobering look at a horrific murder case, and a trail riddled with errors and inconsistencies. I am hoping to check out more as I am fascinated by the ones I've seen so far.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...