Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Of Metal and Wishes cover



Totally not what I was expecting. I do like the softness, and haunting beauty of it. I hope it matches the story, because from the synopsis I was expecting something MUCH different.

TV/MOVIE

Ray Donovan

I have become obsessed with this show, and Liev Schreiber in it. He's totally mesmerizing, and compelling as Ray. Austin Nichols also has a fun, meaty role that surprised me. It's an intense, twisty show. Got to admit, I do love the Boston accent that is so prevalent throughout the show.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...