Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK

Cover of The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer (goodreads)


I love the water colour vibe this has, and the colour scheme. The synopsis sounds amazing. It's one of my most reads of the Winter 2015 season.

Isla and the Happily Ever After pre-order campaign

These buttons! Look at these adorable buttons -

photo from Stephanie Perkin's blog. Copyright @Stephanie Perkins

Obviously I want these buttons. Stephanie recently announced that you can get these buttons as part of a pre-order campaign for Isla and the Happily Ever After. Luckily I will be venturing to Toronto around the time of Isla's release and was able to secure a pre-order from Mable's Fables. If you want more information about the pre-order campaign (such as all the goodies you get and where you can pre-order) all the information is available on Penguin Teen's tumblr. Did I also mention all the copies are signed?! Run and pre-order now.

MOVIE/TV

Gotham Villain's promo 


This show is basically my MUST see of Fall 2014. This promo shines a light on Gotham's darkest villains, and basically makes me wish the summer was over already (crazy talk, I know).

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...