Thursday, August 14, 2014

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends.

This weeks question is: 

Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?

Maybe what our favourite book to movie adaptation is, or favourite non main characters in books, or favourite relationship that never happened (is not canon). Those might be fun to answer.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Fab questions. Especially the alterna-pairing.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a fun question to answer, I can think of a couple of different answers to that one :) New GFC follower. Happy Friday!

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your question! I am a new GFC follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great questions.
    New GFC follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hrm, those questions definitely make me think!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...