Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Short and sweet this week as I am going through the worst jet lag ever right now.

BOOK

Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke (Goodreads)

This book's synopsis sounds amazing and exactly like something I want to read!
Every story needs a hero.
Every story needs a villain.
Every story needs a secret.
Wink.
Poppy.
Midnight.
Two girls.
One boy.
One summer.
One bad thing.
What really happened?
Someone knows.
Someone is lying.
You immediately want to read this, right? It sounds darkly delicious and I cannot wait to devour it in 2016.

Disappear by Megan Miranda (Goodreads)

Mystery novels with missing girls seem to be the new big thing. This pleases me as I LOVE these novels. This one caught my eye and it sounds amazing...
Disappear is told in reverse and covers a period of two weeks. The story unravels the mystery of two missing girls who vanished 10 years apart, and whose cases are linked by the same group of friends in a rural North Carolina town.
The 10 years apart thing has piqued my interest as does the whole 'same group of friends' thing. I have read some novels from this author before, and enjoyed them enough, so I am looking forward to see what she does in this genre. I believe this is an adult novel as well.

OTHER

Las Vegas

I just got back last night from Las Vegas on a work trip. It was so much fun. I am already looking forward to going back on personal trip. The highlight was getting to see Jersey Boys, and the Cirque Du Soleil Kà. If you get the chance to see Jersey Boys, do it! It's amazingly done.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I hear Jersey Boys is AMAZING!

    Have a good week!

    http://dulivre.blogspot.com/2012/12/review-article-5-by-kristen-simmons.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...