It's quickly coming to the end of 2014 and with that my thoughts start turning to the amazing books we'll get to read in 2015.
Starting November 20th and every week day up until December 18th the blog will feature a 2015 title I am desperately anticipating for 2015 (or a guest post about what others are excited about). There are plenty of amazing titles that I hope will tempt you to add them to your 'to be read' pile in the upcoming year!
I am, however, going to share a few teasers about the books I've included this year...
- one of my selections features a boy who wouldn't grow up
- one of them is pitched as Romeo and Juliet but with crime families
- one is a modern take on a real life historical romance
- there is more than one retelling of classic tales (fairytale and otherwise) which should surprise NOBODY
- my *dying to read it now obsession* is OBVIOUSLY included
Be sure to stop by to see what titles made my list, AND to enter the giveaway. I'll be giving the chance to win a pre-order of ONE of the titles featured!
Any titles you're dying to read in 2015? Let me know in the comments.