Sunday, November 2, 2014

Famous In Love Week - My Choices


To end Famous In Love week, I thought it might be fun to share some of my choices for some of the most talked about love triangles in TV and books.....

Angel/Buffy/Spike - Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Buffy and Angel, always. Season two is my favourite. The romance, the angst, and their connection made my teen aged self swoon and they are one of my favourite couples....ever.

Dawson/Joey/Pacey - Dawson's Creek -  My choice would have been Pacey. He bought her a wall. The entire "Ask Me To Stay" thing. How can you not love Pacey?! It's impossible.

Stefan/Elena/Damon - Vampire Diaries - Team Stefan. Always and forever. The reason? Jeremy. I am bitter, and will hold on to things, and have not forgotten (or forgiven) Damon snapping Jeremy's neck. I feel that if you kill my family member (his having a magical ring of not dying aside) it automatically blocks you from having sexytimes with me. #SorryNotSorry

Neal/Emma/Hook - Once Upon A Time - I could write a freaking essay on why this triangle makes me weep. It frustrates me to no end, and sadly resulted in my favourite character being killed for a 'ship'. I will ALWAYS go for the nice guy who hasn't left this proposed lady love for dead, so Team Neal. Always.

Adam/Juliette/Warner - The Shatter Me series - Uh, is Team Neither an option? That's what I would go with. Both guys are the wrong choice for MANY reasons (and Warner just flat out scares me).

Ben/Felicity/Noel - Felicity - Scott Foley, guys. Enough said. This is one of the many where the other guy one. Ben's fine I guess, but I preferred Noel.

Gale/Katniss/Peeta - The Hunger Games series - The boy with the bread won my heart, and made me hope Katniss would see his gentle nature too. He was a sun that she greatly needed in her life, and I felt her and Gale were like fire and gasoline. They would have had heat, but it also would have been explosive. Peeta is GOOD for her and what she needed.

Rainer/Paige/Jordan - Famous In Love - I have expressed my allegiance to Team Jordan repeatedly since reading this novel. Jordan's appearance infused a kick into the story, and his interactions with Paige have been incredibly swoon inducing. Cannot wait to see where this relationship goes.

Did you pick the same guy I would have? What triangles did I forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...