Sunday, June 7, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I have a lot of books that I got this week due to BEA. Those are available to view in my BEA recap posts. If you'd like to see them, here are the recap posts I've posted this week..

Pre-BEA and BEA Day One
BEA Day Two and Three
Book Con and Other Events

I have two books this one. One is a review book and the other was a purchase I made because the book had caught my eye.


21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely (goodreads)
Soundless by Richelle Mead (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Penguin Canada for sending me a copy of Soundless. I am very excited to check it out.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Soundless looks amazing. I got it at BEA. Stolen Kisses looks really good as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for 21 Stolen Kisses! I've been seeing really good reviews on it already.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...