Saturday, July 4, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

The cover for The Land of Ten Thousand Madonnas by Kate Hattemer (goodreads)


I love this cover. It's fun, and immediately captures the setting of the novel. I love travel novels, and this one has an interesting premise on top of all the wanderlust that is sure to spark from reading this. I can picture reading this by the pool! The cover just seems perfect for what the novel appears to be! Really excited for this one.

Hearts Made Of Black by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)

I saw this deal posted on The Hollywood Reporter. It seems that book and movie rights were sold quickly. This has piqued my interest as there is little detail released about the novel itself other than it's set in a unique setting and has sisters at it's core. I am looking forward to learning more about this intriguing title.

TV/MOVIE

Outlander

I've binged the entire first season and I am in love. The last 2 episodes were hard to watch as they are completely unflinching BUT the series is so impressive that you'll immediately want to watch it again. I am desperate for season two which I hear doesn't air until April. It's going to be a long, long winter.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...