Friday, May 6, 2016

Headed to BEA!



It is BEA time again and I will soon be Chicago bound to, once again, be part of all the bookish fun.

This will be my first time visiting Chicago and I am pretty excited to see a new city (as much as I love NYC).  I am also really excited about seeing some bloggers, friends, and some of my favourite authors. I am already super excited about some of the signings going on during the event.

A few books that I am really excited about (hopefully) being there are

- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
- The Female Of The Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Glitter by Aprilynne Pike

If you see me around the showroom floor, please do say hi. I am awkward and shy at first, but do genuinely love meeting new book friends. My favourite part of attending BEA is getting to see people I would otherwise not be able to meet so I hope to get to say hello to as many of you as possible.

The blog will operate as (mostly) normal while I am gone with some reviews and such going up. There may be a little disruption, but it should be minimal so I hope you'll continue to visit while I am gone.

I will be sharing things from BEA via Twitter and my Instagram if you want to see what I am up to while in the windy city!

Will you be attending BEA? Do you have any tips on what to do, see and eat in Chicago? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...