Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#UnexpectedlyEpic - Mostly YA Lit's Morgan Matson Week



When Tiff mentioned she would be hosting a dare challenge to celebrate Morgan Matson's newest release I knew I had to take part. I was given a dare that was a pleasure to complete because it involved spreading the love to other individuals.

My dare was ...
I dare you to say something kind to 5 people through social media. It can be a tweet, Instagram, snapchat, Facebook, etc. Your kindness can be about anything, to anyone. Just make sure it's genuine :)
I completed it on Twitter, and here are my 5 kind things I sent to people...





Thank you to Tiff for hosting this incredible event, and thank you to whomever dared me! Be sure to follow along all week over at Tiff's blog as she'll be hosting some great content (giveaways, guest posts, reviews, and more) to celebrate The Unexpected Everything and Morgan herself!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely, Kathy! Thanks so much for participating - this is so kind, and I'm sure the people you tweeted to absolutely appreciated it. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...