Sunday, January 22, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I had a bunch of goodies make their way into my mailbox in the last little while.

First up are two candles that I ordered before Christmas and waited to share as some of them were gifts.


I especially love the Bucky Barnes scent while it is burning. It is lovely. I may have to order a larger size of that one.

Next up I ordered some lovely bookmarks from HappyHello on Etsy. I love my Stranger Things one so much! They are super cute but Will is noticeably missing so I may have to get one specially made to complete the collection. 


I also got her Will and Lou from Me Before You set! How cute are they?!


I also purchased a few things from Hot Topic this week. A colour changing Stranger Things mug!


It is amazing. The letters R, U and N turn red when heat is applied, and the background fills in white. It is pretty much my new favourite mug. 

Lastly, I manged to score this Joker Funko Pop. I previously showed that he came in two editions (regular colour and this special edition black and white option). I hit it lucky and was at Hot Topic when they put them out and scooped up the black and white edition as it was my preferred one. I love how the kisses pop as the only colour against the black and white.


That is it for me this week. Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...