Friday, September 1, 2017

Fall 2017 Reads


September is just around the corner, and it brings with it the season of pumpkin spice lattes, falling leaves, and the perfect reading weather.

Fall also happens to be a big season for books with some of the buzziest titles of the year being released. I thought it might be fun to look ahead to what I am most anticipating for the rest of the year.

These are the books that will be in my book tote this fall as I am drinking my Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos. It is my favourite time of the year and I am so excited to read these upcoming releases.

1. The Becoming Of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (goodreads)

2. The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand (goodreads)

3. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins (goodreads)

4. Renegades by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)

5. Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt (goodreads)

6. Roomies by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

7. Bonfire by Krysten Ritter (goodreads)

8. Fraternize by Rachel Van Dyken (goodreads)

9. Dear Martin by Nic Stone (goodreads)

10. They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera (goodreads)

11. The Key To Everything by Paula Stokes (goodreads)

12. Top Ten by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)

13. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake (goodreads)

14. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart (goodreads)

15. Girls Made Of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust (goodreads)

What are some of the books you're most looking forward to for the rest of 2017? Any titles I should have on my radar? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...