Sunday, February 18, 2018

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

A few bookish goodies made their way into my mailbox this week. First up is a book from Penguin Random House that sounds like so much fun!


My Lady's Choosing by by Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris (goodreads)

It sounds like a fun 'choose your own adventure' style book with a romance twist. I am excited to review it on the blog closer to release! Huge thank you to them for sending it along for me to review.

Next up is my February #otspsecretsister package! I love all of the pink! The button is perfect, the chocolate may already be eaten, and I am excited to use the rock sugar in some tea!


Misadventures Of A City Girl by Meredith Wild and  Chelle Bliss (goodreads)

This book sounds like a fun read and is entirely new to me so I am excited to give it a try when I can fit it into my review schedule! A huge thank you to whoever has me this round. Excited to get to know you!

What bookish goodies made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...