Sunday, March 11, 2018

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I few fun things made their way into my mailbox this week.

First up are some buttons I purchased while out doing some #otspsecretsister shopping.


These Love, Simon buttsons are adorable and I love them. Hot Topic is starting to get t-shirts and other Love, Simon merchandise for those who are interested. I am so excited for everyone to see the movie next weekend (and I cannot believe it is SO CLOSE now).

I impulse purchased this book on International Women's Day and feel pretty good about my life choices. I spent it by watching Jessica Jones season two and picking this up.


I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamara (goodreads)

Michelle McNamara was a bad ass and I am happy I got to celebrate her by picking this up on such a perfect day. I am excited to read it for my true crime event in April!

What bookish goodies made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...