Saturday, March 17, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

So many exciting reveals this week!

BOOKS


Cover Of Rebecca Serle's The Dinner List (goodreads)

I am a huge fan of Rebecca's previous work and was so excited to hear that she would be writing her first adult novel. I was even more excited when I read the synopsis.

The cover was recently revealed and it is perfect!


I am so excited to meet Sabrina and Rebecca's version of Audrey Hepburn. I think it is going to be such a wonderful read! I cannot wait.

Cover of Lauren Oliver's Broken Things (goodreads)

Entertainment Weekly recently revealed the cover for Lauren Oliver's next book. They also released a excerpt that is twisted in all the best ways.


I love the dark colour scheme of the book, and that it fits with the chilling synopsis so perfectly. I am counting down the days until I get to read this one.

TV/MOVIE

The final trailer for the next Avengers movie was released and it is AMAZING!


The exchange between Peter Park and Dr. Strange is hilariously perfect. Steve Rogers is VERY intense (and very sexy) around the 1:46 (ish) mark. It's an epic trailer that has made waiting for this movie just a little bit harder to do. Tickets for opening week also went on sale at the same time this was released. I've already purchased mine for opening day!

First Image From The TV Show You

You is a book I have heard plenty about and have added to my reading list ages ago. My interest was renewed when a television show was announced. The premiere date of September 9th was just recently announced along with a first look from the show.


I know next to nothing about this book but what I do know intrigues me, and this image captures the creepy vibe I expect it to have. I have bumped the book up my reading list to have it done before September.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...