Saturday, April 28, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Not a whole lot to share this week. My attention was pretty much taken up by the fact that they arrested the Golden State Killer this week and all of the media attention surrounding it. However, there were still a few things that made me fangirl that I wanted to share.

TV/MOVIES

Stranger Things Season 3 In Production

The official Stranger Things twitter revealed that production on the third season kicked off on April 20th with some new additions to the cast. 

I am beyond excited for the third season so the fact that they are now actively working on it makes me very happy. I am also really excited to see Cary Elwes join the cast.

Trailer For Crazy Rich Asians

This looks like such a cute summer movie that is going to be exactly what I need to fight off superhero fatigue. Constance Wu and Henry Golding have some great chemistry in this first trailer and I laughed so much.


It looks funny, romantic, and filled with family drama which all make it a must see for me. Here's hoping it is as good as I am anticipating. 

Movie Poster For Crazy Rich Asians

This poster is also super cute! I love the colour scheme and the bright pop of colour against that green background. It catches your eye immediately.


Constance Wu and Henry Golding are, once again, super adorable together. Is it August yet?

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...