Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Waiting On Wednesday .... The Reckoning Of Noah Shaw


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is The Reckoning Of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

** Spoilers for The Becoming Of Noah Shaw and The Mara Dyer Trilogy **


Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
Noah Shaw doesn’t think he needs his father’s inheritance.
He does.

Noah believes there’s something off about the suicides in his visions.
There is.

Noah is convinced that he still knows the real Mara Dyer.
He does not. 

Everyone thought the nightmare had ended with Mara Dyer’s memoirs, but it was only the beginning. As old skeletons are laid bare, alliances will be tested, hearts will be broken, and no one will be left unscarred.
I loved the first trilogy that makes up this series and was excited to jump back into this world when the first book of Noah's series was released. The ending of the first novel only made me more desperate to find out what is going on and to continue this journey with these characters I love so much.

These are not light, or happy books in any way. Noah's head space is not the most pleasant to be in. It makes them perfect reads for the Fall season. The November release date seems far away, but it gives anyone not caught up on this series a chance to read them before its release. 

Expected release date - November 13, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...