Saturday, June 23, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A very small Weekly Obsessions post this week. I am in New Orleans for ALA this week so everything else is just kind of a blur.

TV/MOVIE

Posters For A Simple Favor

These immediately caught my attention. I love the colour scheme that is being used, and how Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively are sort of in shadow. They also really make me want a martini.


 

I've seen two trailers for this movie and I only vaguely know what it is about but it's quickly becoming one of my must sees for the fall season.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...