Sunday, August 12, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This is popping up on a Sunday since I didn't have any books to share this week!

BOOKS

My Favourite Murder Book News (goodreads)

My reaction to the news that Karen and Georgia would be writing a book was nothing short of embarrassing. I was lucky that I was on my break at work and not surrounded by people I have to be professional around.


I love the title so much! I cannot wait to see a cover for this and I hope there are ARCs because I want to read it as soon as I possibly can.

OTHER

A Star Is Born On The Cover Of Entertainment Weekly

The fact that I am super into this movie has been well documented. I was also sort of expecting it to be the cover of an Entertainment Weekly issues sometime before its release. It is even better than I hoped it would be!


Canada, for whatever reason, seems to always be a week behind on Entertainment Weekly issues which means I won't get it until NEXT week but I am so excited to sit down and read everything. The fact that it also happens to be the fall movie preview issues is just icing on the cake.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...