Saturday, January 19, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Lots of exciting things being revealed this week! I am especially excited that covers for books coming out in fall 2019 are starting to be revealed!

BOOKS

Cover of Renee Ahdieh's The Beautiful (goodreads)

This book has shown up on my blog a few times already but I am excited that it now has a cover!



I think this fits the synopsis perfectly and is really pretty! It fits the vampire theme and catches your attention. I am so excited to get my hands on this one!

Cover of Victoria Aveyard's Broken Throne (goodreads)

I loved the Red Queen series so I am really excited that Victoria is returning to that world for a collection of short stories to finish off the series.


The cover is just as amazing the previous ones in the series. I love that it has a different colour palette than the main series while still matching it.

MOVIE / TELEVISION

Spider-man: Far From Home

This trailer promises as much fun as the Homecoming trailer did and manages to make the idea of a Spider-man movie that takes place outside New York seem like a good one.



I love the bit with Flash Thompson at the end. Tom Holland is a perfect Peter Parker and Spider-man so I am excited we get to see him in another movie.

Lords Of Chaos Trailer

The amazing podcast Disgraceland made me aware of this story that will appeal to any other Murderinos out there. It is beyond messed up and the trailer only starts to capture that.


I wasn't sure what to make of this when I first saw the trailer. This happened in Norway and those are American accents I hear. However, the reviews I have read are largely positive and I think the story could make an interesting movie if done well.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...