Friday, November 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


It is time, once again, to check in with my monthly reading. October was a busy month for me at work (and just in general). This means that I did not read nearly as much as I wanted to. I did, however, eat a lot of Halloween candy and watched a few scary movies.

To wrap up October ....

The books that were on my list are:

Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman (goodreads)
Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo (goodreads)
Epoch by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)
Cursed by Thomas Wheeler/ Frank Miller (goodreads)
Disgraceland by Jake Brennan (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Crier's War by Nina Varela (goodreads)
Desperate Measures by Katee Robert (goodreads)

I managed to read three books this month which is entirely awful. I am going to have to focus if I want to meet my Goodreads goal of 75 books. My reading is not going as well as I want it to. I have been distracted by podcasts, television, and movies. The upside is that I feel more well rounded pop culture wise. I am going to have to find a balance I am happy with though so it is a work in progress.

Here is what I actually managed to read in October:

Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman (goodreads)
Desperate Measures by Katee Robert (goodreads)
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)

Now moving on to what I hope to read in November:


Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo (goodreads)
Epoch by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
Cursed by Thomas Wheeler/ Frank Miller (goodreads)
Disgraceland by Jake Brennan (goodreads)
Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell (goodreads)

I also have one ebook on my list. I am really hoping to get to this one in November.


Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...