Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

TV/MOVIES

Promotion for Ryan Murphy's Hollywood kicks off

Netflix has started to release a lot more promotional material for Hollywood. The show debuts May 1st and wile we still do not have a trailer, we do have closer looks at some of the characters.

First up we have posters to highlight each of the main characters.


They put them all  in one photo, but each portrait was released separately. I love the classic look of them. it fits the time period.

Next we have short little clips of each character. I am including the two of the ones released so far. The others can be find on the official Twitter account of the show.

These are basically perfect. I love how everything fits with the time period from the costumes, to the music, to the 'feel' of both characters. I definitely know how I am spending May 1st.

OTHER

It's The Pictures That Got Small podcast

Karina Longworh (host of the You Must Remember This podcast) and Nate DiMeo (host of The Memory Palace podcast) have a new podcast that they are creating together called It's The Pictures That Got Small.


It is a sort of movie club to help get us through this time of social distancing/quarantine. Each week they are having a friend of theirs pick a movie that the group has not yet seen so they can all discuss it after. Two episodes are available (Cast Away and From Here To Eternity) and they'll be watching The Grapes of Wrath for this upcoming episode (which have been dropping on Wednesdays). I am finding it immensely entertaining and have enjoyed following along so far. The podcast is available on both Spotify and Apple so far.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...