Friday, September 4, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up

We are now in my favourite time of the year! September through December has always been my favourite. I love all of the good fall books that come out, and the awards worthy movies that release around this time. I love the cooler temperatures and everything pumpkin spice!

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in September I have to wrap up August. August was a weird month (aren't they all right now) but I managed to read four books.

The books that were on my list are:

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)
The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Mayhem by Estelle Laure (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in August:

More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Mayhem by Estelle Laure (goodreads)
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for August was The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule and the movie was Humoresque. My review of the movie was already posted if you were interested in checking that out.

Here is what I hope to read in September:


Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)

And not pictured is my #2020PopCultureResolution pick for September:

Lords of Chaos by  Michael Moynihan and Didrik Søderlind (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:



Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)
The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
The Roommate by Rosie Danan (goodreads)
Grown by Tiffany D Jackson (goodreads)

My August #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Lord of Chaos (as mentioned above) for the book and It Happened One Night for the movie. I am excited about reviewing both of them.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...