Saturday, September 19, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

 The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

This is a very trailer heavy post because Netflix has released so many trailers for the autumn movies. Lots of excellent stuff is coming up!

TV/MOVIES

A Teacher trailer

FX and FX on Hulu have been announcing some intriguing projects and we have a trailer for one of those projects.

This is a story of a teacher who gets involved with one of her students but from what I understand it is not going to be romanticizing this type of situation but will address how the student comes to realize he was a victim.


We cannot tell much from this trailer, but I am intrigued by that cast and will check it out to see how they handle everything.

Rebecca trailer

I wasn't sure about the casting of Armie Hammer in this but this trailer changed my mind. I think what he is doing here definitely works.


Lily James looks lovely and the costumes are gorgeous. I am excited to check this one out when it premieres on Netflix.

Freaky trailer

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this trailer. Horror movies are not usually my thing (and I hear this one is a solid R for really graphic violence) but I may have to check this one out.


I burst out laughing every time Vince Vaughn breaks out into that cheer. So fun. It looks fun and scary which worked really well for Happy Death Day so I hope it works just as well here.

The Haunting Of Bly Manor trailer

Everyone who watched and loved The Haunting of Hill House was excited when it was announced that a second season would be coming and that it would be an anthology style show with many of the cast coming back to play new characters.


This season focuses on another classic, The Turning of the Screw, and the trailer looks especially creepy.

The Boys in the Band trailer

Ryan Murphy has turned a few Broadway plays into Netflix movies and we just got the trailer for the first one. The Boys in the Band looks really good.


I know almost nothing about this play, so I am definitely looking forward to discovering it when this releases on Netflix.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...