Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up

 

We're heading into the holiday season! I am trying really hard to be excited about it the same way I am every year but this year feels so different.

I am trying to read a lot this month because I have some shorter books on the pile. Hopefully I can get a few of them crossed off the list.

Before I can look forward to this month I have to recap what happened in October first.

The books that were on my list are:

Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger (goodreads)
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
Majesty by Katharine McGee (goodreads)
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in October:

Well Met by Jen DeLuca (goodreads)
Lords of Chaos by Michael Moynihan and Didrik Søderlind (goodreads)
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab (goodreads)
Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. by Sam Wasson (goodreads)
Misery by Stephen King (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for October was Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. by Sam Wasson and the movie was Gaslight. My reviews of the movie and the book are both up.

Here is what I hope to read in November:


Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger (goodreads)
The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian (goodreads)
The Cousins by Karen M McManus (goodreads)
Mind the Gap, Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (goodreads)
Bonnie by Christina Schwarz (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:

None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney (goodreads)
Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (goodreads)
In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

My November #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt and Pillow Talk. Complete opposites this month! I am excited to see more Rock Hudson movies because I have only seen one or two.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...