Friday, November 26, 2021

2022 Most Anticipated - Bee Merry

The next book on my 2022 most anticipated list is serving up a dash of holiday romance with a side of raunch. It's a holiday raunch-com that sounds INCREDIBLE. 


It is no secret that I love Julie Murphy's books and so I was thrilled to learn that she is teaming up with Sierra Simone to write Bee Merry - a new romance read that is definitely on the sexy side.


No synopsis is available on Goodreads yet, but I do have the deal announcement that first brought this book to my attention. 


Here are my top three reasons that I am excited to get my hands on this one:

1. Adult film star is cast opposite her childhood boy band crush in what is essentially a Hallmark holiday movie. It's been teased that said childhood boy band crush knows who Bee is and is a fan of her work. *wink*

2. It's the start of a series! This is the first book in what is to be a series set in the town of Christmas Notch. I am definitely fine with us getting one of these fun holiday themed romances every holiday season for the next few years.

3. This book is most likely going to offer some sugar and a lot of spice. I expect this to be cute, definitely sweet, but I am also expecting this to be really sexy. 


Bee Merry doesn't have a scheduled release date yet - but it is teased as being released in fall of 2022. This also means that it is not up for preorder just yet. You can, of course, add it to your Goodreads in the meantime so you can be updated with new information when it is available. I cannot wait to see the cover for this!

You can find out more about Julie and Sierra by following them on their respective Instagram accounts. You can also follow Julie on Twitter. They have created the cutest website with details about the series (including a great map) so I highly recommend checking it out while you (im)patiently wait for more details. 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next book on my 2022 most anticipated list. Do you love holiday themed romance reads as much as I do? Let me know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...