Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Weekly Obsession

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

It has been a long while since I've posted one of these so I am doing one now. Hoping to have them be weekly on Fridays again as of next week.

The is basically the Daisy Jones and the Six edition because we got so much news about the upcoming television show recently.

TV/MOVIES

Daisy Jones and the Six Trailer

The trailer was recently released for this very anticipated adaptation. It not only looks amazing but we get to hear a snippet of music as well.


That's right.... Daisy Jones and the Six are real ... at least in terms of an actual album existing. The fans are going to get to hear the music from the book come to life. I am already obsessed. 

OTHER

Aurora (aka Daisy Jones and the Six album)

The cast of Daisy Jones and the Six, as me mentioned above, created the album from the novel a d we can own it! The cover is a piece of art. I legit want to hang it on my wall. The inside of the album is even better though.



I do not have a record player but I ordered the vinyl just so I can frame it. 

The first single, Regret Me, has been released and I can already tell that it is going to be on my Spotify Wrapped at the end of the year. It is pretty much perfection. The only thing I am sad about? The fact that Regret Me does not include the iconic lyric 'when you think of me, I hope it ruins rock 'n' roll'. 

The album releases the same day the show premieres and I am going to be listening to it on repeat. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...