Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Monthly TBR/ Recap


The month of love is upon us. February always feels longer than it actually is. It seems like it takes double the amount of time January does. I always get impatient for winter to be over and for the snow to go away. The extra long feel to January through March does not help.

Since February is (technically) a shorter month I have a smaller to be read list. It is something I feel, and hope, are doable.

Before we dive in to what I read in January. I had the following books on my reading list:

Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner

9 and a Half Weeks by Elizabeth McNeill

Six Ways to Write a Love Letter by Jackson Pearce

American Queen by Sierra Simone

Real Easy by Marie Rutkoski *ebook*

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Spare by Prince Harry

I ended up reading the following;

Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner

9 and a Half Weeks by Elizabeth McNeill

Six Ways to Write a Love Letter by Jackson Pearce

Real Easy by Marie Rutkoski *ebook*

Spare by Prince Harry 

For February I decided to pick a smaller batch of books so that I can attempt to finish them:


American Queen by Sierra Simone

Furious Love by Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Legends and Lattes by Travis Baldree *ebook

If there is time I may try to sneak in a romance read of some kind since it is February.

I also thought I would share my Bookly update. I have friends who absolutely love it and that is why I decided to get it. I am having to remind myself to not forget to use it but I am liking it otherwise. I am not obsessed yet like others are, but I am definitely finding it useful. I like how it can get you reading more which is what I really want it for. 

I have have my twelve books set in Hollywood challenge going on and I completed my book for January - Six Ways To Write a Love Letter by Jackson Pearce. Review to come soon.

What books are you reading in February? Let me know what books you are excited about in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...