Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mortal Instruments City of Fallen Angels Trailer #1


The first trailer for City of Fallen Angels was released yesterday. It is one of the most anticipated releases in YA this year.

I am a huge fan of this series, and really enjoy Cassandra Clare's writing style.

This trailer fills you in on some of the happenings from the first 3 books. (so maybe some spoilers if you haven't read the first 3).

There will be 4 more trailers leading up to the release date of April 5!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for CoFA to be released! I am so excited! The trailer was great, I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love the "graphics" on this trailer. These should really build up to the new release. I am so glad you got me into this great series Kat!

    Mangus! Mangus! Mangus!.

    There better ...be .... lots...of....MANGUS!!!

    Can you guess who my favorite character is?? <3


    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I can't wait, It comes out the day before my birthday!!! I loved the first 3 now I can't wait until this one is out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...